Call for Papers
Speaking at a conference will improve your personal brand and open job opportunities. Moreover, it will make you come out of your comfort zone, push you towards mastering a topic and most importantly it gives back to the community.
- Wednesday Speaker dinner invite.
- Speakers will receive admission to the conference.
- Upon admission, travel and accommodation in the conference hotel will be covered by the conference for those coming from outside Madrid area. If your company pays your travel and expenses, it increases your chances of being accepted. We run the conference in a low budget and because of that we have a limited number of slots for speakers with travel and expenses needs.
The Call for Papers ends January 10th. All Submitters will be notified the following week.
Don't wait to submit!. We will be accepting talks during the whole Call for Papers window.
- Workshop: 3 hours.
- Talk: 45 minutes.
We are looking for talks around the conference topic. Building products with JVM technologies. In particular, we are looking for talks about Microservices, Cloud, JVM Frameworks, Android, JVM Languages and ecosystem tools.
- Azure for JVM apps
- AWS to for JVM apps.
- Google Cloud for JVM Apps.
- Open Source
- Android Tools
- Indy Android Developer Lifestyle
Even if it is not in the suggested list, we encourage you to submit your talk if it matches the conference topic.